The candidate for this role, will be located in Asia Pacific: at the beginning he/she will work with an home office and with support from headquarter in Italy, reporting to the the Business Director Middle East and Asia Pacific. Based on market growth , the idea is to create a dedicated structure and / or local subsidiary He/she will contribute to the company success in front of current and prospect customers. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Provide Technical and Sales support to local customers / distributors.
- Developing the Technical customer relationship including key decision makers (at R&D, Marketing, Procurement level) to understand customer strategy and needs and transfer this into innovative products and solutions.
- Able to translate local customer needs into projects.
- Managing Projects in close relationship with the R&D team in Italy.
- Work closely with cross-functional technical, commercial and operational personnel to manage the process from customer need identification to commercial implementation.
- Degreed, preferably Food Technology Economy, Chemistry or related field
- Relevant middle management experience as Technical Sales in a B2B environment (4-5 years experience). Savoury industry (Meat / Dairy). Profile coming from Bakery/Snacks/Beverage will be evaluated as second priority.
- Strong understanding of ingredients and final application to industrial production.
- Good knowledge of local market and customer requirements
- Market Intelligence: local market trends, competitor analisys, Campus positioning.
- Confortable working in a challenging and international business environment
- Able to speak at different levels even in complex organizations.
- Willingness to travel
- Personal Skills: creative, pro-active, customer focus, analytic, convincing, driven by results
If you want to join us and be part of our journey, please fill in the form below and submit your application: